Terms of Service
1. Preamble and legal
These Conditions are intended to define the terms of provision of the Application My eReport hereinafter referred to as « Application » and the conditions of use of the application by the User.
Any access and/or use of the Application require the acceptance and compliance with all terms of these Terms and unconditional acceptance. In case the user does not wish to accept all or part of these terms and conditions, they are asked to renounce any use of the Application.
These general conditions apply to the exclusion of any other condition. They can be subject to changes. The conditions applicable shall be those in force on the Application at the time of use.
The Application is published and was conducted by the company eVeDrug My eReport ®, Simplified joint stock company with capital of € 13 300, which is headquartered at 75013 PARIS in France.
Application : This application is a tool for anyone who wants to declare an effect or adverse events occurred with a health product.
Utilisateur : Person who downloaded the application on his mobile phone and using it.
Contenu : Set of elements contained in the Application created and edited by the publisher.
3. Application protection - Intellectual property
Any reproduction, modification, or distribution of elements of the Application is not permitted without prior written agreement from eVeDrug. The trademarks and logos contained in the Application are the property of eVeDrug and subject to authorization of use. Any reproduction, representation, use or modification, by any means whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever, of all or part of the Application, without the prior eVeDrug permission is strictly prohibited and constitutes an offense counterfeit.
The designations My eReport, My iReport, My eClinical, My eDevice, My eCosmetic et My eNutri and logos My eReport, My iReport, My eClinical, My eDevice, My eCosmetic et My eNutri are trademarks of eVeDrug. The reproduction, imitation, use or affixing of these marks without the prior permission of eVeDrug constitutes copyright infringement.
4. Access to Application
- Access to and use of the content of this site is at your own risk. In no event eVeDrug nor any party involved in the creation and operation of the Application shall be held liable for damages caused by the access, use or inability to access or use this Application.
5. Changing Application
- eVeDrug reserves the right to make any changes or improvements necessary or useful to its Application and will not be liable for damages of any nature that may arise from this.
6. Restriction Using Application - Responsibility
- The Application proposed by eVeDrug is solely intended to allow the user to declare, via their mobile, an effect or adverse event occurring as a result of the use of a health product. In no event may eVeDrug be held responsible for misuse of the Application by the User.
- By clicking on a hyperlink, the user can be redirected to other websites. eVeDrug cannot be held responsible for the content of these sites, nor for the political management of personal data of other sites
8. Applicable law